Magewix Technologies is a leader in creating performance driven IT and business solutions with the aim of Delivering Growth. Join our team and be a part of our continuing dramatic growth since inception. We currently have exciting opportunities for bright and motivated professionals who want to be part of a winning team.
Our team makes our clients successful. We believe that no matter how great the idea, process, or market opportunity, without the right people you go nowhere. That is why we spend a lot of management time and energy on creating the right culture and environment to make our team members successful. This includes ensuring we have the right working environment, tools, work schedules and compensation plans. We reward people based on the contribution that they make. If you wish to be recognized, if you have talent then following are current job opening for you. Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magewix Technologies offers an extremely creative and innovative environment and enabling team members to work on cutting-edge technologies.
- We have every alternate Saturday off
- We offers personal accidental insurance cover to our employees
- We believe in high productivity and employee satisfaction
Current Job Openings
Magewix Technologies is a young, successful, and energetic contributor in the IT market. We are always interested in developing promising relationships with those who are also at the forefront of technology. We therefore require young, talented, enthusiastic, dedicated, and technically skills. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment.
Magento and Magento 2 Developers
- Experience : 1 to 5+ years
- Expert understanding of Magento’s code structure (Magento
Customization, Plugin Development and API Integration, etc.)
- Good hand on Magento Enterprise and Community Editions.
- Experience in cross-platform development using PHP, MySQL, HTML5,
- Experience with Git/SVN
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience : 1 to 3 years
- Knowledge of PHP, Woocommerce
- Plugin installation/customization, Custom plugin development
- New Theme creation, Multi-user and multi-blogging
- WordPress Mobile, WordPress Widget creation etc…
- Good communication skills.
- HTML5 and CS3 Knowledge
- HTML, CSS, Java Script Knowledge prefer
- Graphics and Logo Design
- Photo Shop and Dreamweaver Knowledge
Walk In Interview for Fresher’s
- Candidates can directly walk in with :
- Passing Year : 2017-19
- Eligibility Criteria : BE / BTech / MCA / Msc IT
- [Students who have minimum 60% marks in SSC & HSC and aggregate 60%
marks in Graduation and Post Graduation will be eligible for the post.]