Amazon MWS, you can send the products from PIM (Product Information Management) system to Amazon for selling purposes. Or, in the typical sense, hidden sides of Amazon is called as Amazon MWS (Marketplace Web Services), an API is designed to benefit vendors in so many ways.
At Magewix Technologies, we provide Amazon MWS, it includes multiple marketplaces, which show you separately where you can sell your products. Providing several features such as:
- Inventory Management: Here you can perform batch uploads of inventory, add products, check inventory levels, perform general inventory management tasks & examine price information.
- Order Management: You can upload here order information, acknowledge orders, obtain payment data, & schedule reports.
- Reports Management: You can generate a variety of reports, the query of the status & download them.
Therefore, there are three platforms of marketplaces that allow you to sell the products in several places at the same time. Nonetheless, the reasons such tax percentage & shipping cost, then you have to present your products in each marketplace at the individual level.
With the help of these three identifiers: EAN, ISBN, UPC, etc., Amazon identifies if the product is already being sold or if it has been never been sold on Amazon. Also, they allow each one of their catalogs for each marketplace.
On the other hand, if the product is already being sold on Amazon, then you can match the unique identifier of your product to the Amazon catalog. After that, you’ll receive an ASIN from Amazon & the copy of product data. All you need to do is to provide information concerning prices, delivery & stock.
When the product has never been sold on Amazon, you’ll have to provide whole information for the product that you want to sell. It includes Unique Identifiers, Images & Categorization are needed.
Advantages of Amazon MWS:
- Increases Selling Efficiency, Level of Selling Automation through XML data integration.
- Reduces the labor requirements, plus it also reduces response time to customers.
Extra Features of Amazon MWS:
- Vendors allow thirdparty developers in order to access their Amazon Seller Accounts with MWS.
- Vendors access their accounts through different applications.
- Vendors develop apps, which make use of their Amazon seller accounts with MWS, plus make them available to other Amazon Sellers.